SCOPE & PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The applicant will need to work closely with colleagues, brokers, policy holders, insurers and service suppliers in providing a full claims service to include total accident management.
The applicant must have a minimum of 3 years experience or 12 months working experience at level 2; within total accident management or experience within the motor claims industry.
The applicant must be organised and have strong customer service skills.
The Claim Handler would be required to work flexibly and be adaptable to the department’s business needs and requirements.
We offer a great working environment, staff benefits, and real opportunities for progression within a thriving company for the right candidate.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience working in customer service and business administration
environment is essential.
• Understanding of full accident management/Claims Management essential.
• At least 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above (or equivalent e.g. NVQ Level 2)
to include English and Maths.
• CII Certificate of Insurance (or working towards)
is not a necessity would be advantageous.
• PC Literate – for example experience of MS Word, Excel,
Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.