SCOPE & PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The applicant will need to work closely with clients, colleagues, brokers, policy holders, insurers and service suppliers in providing a full claims service to include total accident management.
The applicant must have a minimum of six months experience or six months working experience at Trainee level; within total accident management or experience within the motor claims industry.
The applicant must be organised and have strong customer service skills.
The Claim Handler would be required to work flexibly and be adaptable to the department’s business needs and requirements.
We offer a great working environment, staff benefits, and real opportunities for progression within a thriving company for the right candidate.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience working in customer service and business administration
environment would be beneficial.
• Understanding of full accident management/Claims Management.
• At least 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above
(or equivalent e.g. NVQ Level 2) to include English and Maths.
• CII Certificate of Insurance (or working towards)
is not a necessity would be advantageous.
• PC Literate – for example experience of MS Word, Excel,
Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.