Our Complaints Procedure
Our goal is to achieve excellent service to all our customers but we do recognise that things do go wrong occasionally. We take any complaint very seriously, aiming to treat our customers fairly at all times. We record and analyse your comments to make sure we continually improve the service we offer.
Any complaint is immediately referred to our designated Complaint Handler who records any complaint we receive.
- All complaints will be acknowledged promptly in writing by our designated Complaint Handler
- Our aim is to resolve your complaint within eight weeks or sooner
- If we cannot resolve your complaint straight away, we will keep you updated with progress
- At eight weeks we expect to issue a final response letter detailing how we have fully addressed your complaint and the outcome or the reasons why our investigation has not concluded and we will indicate when you will expect to have a final response letter by
- Within either our eight week letter or the final response letter we will include details of the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If at any stage you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the handling of your complaint please, write to the Managing Director at BDElite Ltd, giving full details of your complaint. (Our contact address and telephone number are given at the foot of the page.)
If you feel unhappy about our final decision
You may be eligible to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service who are independent and impartial. They will look at the facts in each case and weigh-up both sides of the story. You have six months from the date of our final response to raise your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service
Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 023 4567
Atria, Spa Road, Bolton, BL1 4AG
Tel: 01204 567 567; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org